MINOR bug with forum subscriptions.

• If you are subscribed to a forum and also post to a topic you are subscribed now to both the forum and the topic. This is causing two email notifications to be sent. One saying NEW POST and another saying NEW TOPIC.

Again, this is a MINOR bug, but wanted to bring it up if no one has already.

Thanks,

Personal Motto: Why push the envelope when you can just open it?

If you follow the direction given HERE[/url] you'll likely increase the number and quality of responses you get to your question.

Jason L. Selburg
  • Added to the list. Not sure this is easily fixable, but we'll see.

• Actually Steve, I think I've found a use for this "bug".

I can set up a rule in outlook to move the "NEW POSTS" into a folder different than the "NEW TOPICS". This way I can easily keep the updates to POSTS I've posted to separate from the NEW topics.

Make sense?

If you follow the direction given HERE[/url] you'll likely increase the number and quality of responses you get to your question.

Jason L. Selburg
  • So - it's not a bug - it's a feature?

(couldn't resist)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency on my part...unless you're my manager...or a director and above...or a really loud-spoken end-user..All right - what was my emergency again?

• :blush:

Well, we'll just let Steve say it was intended to be that way and take the credit for thinking ahead... LOL

Jason L. Selburg
  • We bought the forum code, it came with it, I'll take the blame/credit for the bug/feature as needed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply