Migrating Data from SQL server 2012 to Data Warehouse

• xsevensinzx (11/8/2016)

Oh, I was referring to the Redgate Data Platform Studio.

Sorry, misunderstood. I'll ping Grant and ask him to give you more details

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • xsevensinzx (11/8/2016)

Oh, I was referring to the Redgate Data Platform Studio. Wasn't sure if that's fully integrated into the same consumption based model or something else. The Redgate Data Platform Studio website has very limiting information. Seems that the only way to find out more is by logging into Azure through Redgate.

Currently it's in beta and it's free. We're still working out what the pricing model might be. My understanding is, for the forseeable future it will remain free.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:
    SQL Server Execution Plans
    SQL Server Query Performance Tuning

• Grant Fritchey (11/8/2016)

xsevensinzx (11/8/2016)

Oh, I was referring to the Redgate Data Platform Studio. Wasn't sure if that's fully integrated into the same consumption based model or something else. The Redgate Data Platform Studio website has very limiting information. Seems that the only way to find out more is by logging into Azure through Redgate.

Currently it's in beta and it's free. We're still working out what the pricing model might be. My understanding is, for the forseeable future it will remain free.

Oh, nice!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply