MCTS: SQL Server 2008 BI: Implementation & Maintenance

• Quick question for anyone who has done the exam: Is this exam very different to the 2005 Exam?

I've got my MCTS for 2005, but just curious as to how much effort I would need to put in to get my 2008 exam.

_____________________________________________________________________________MCITP: Business Intelligence Developer (2005)

• Quick Feedback on the 71-448 (70-448) Beta Exam

Also, there is actually an upgrade test you can take instead of taking the two new 2008 tests if you are already MS BI 2005 Certified (MCITP) - Exam 70-455 Upgrade: Transition Your MCITP SQL Server 2005 Business Intelligence Developer to MCITP SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence Developer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dan English - http://denglishbi.wordpress.com

• Cheers dan - thats useful to know. I'm not yet MCITP, but I plan on taking the exam soon.

_____________________________________________________________________________MCITP: Business Intelligence Developer (2005)

• Got my MCITP yesterday, So i'm going to tackle the Upgrade to 2008 now. Could you recommend and good resources for the exam? and key areas to focus my attension on?

Also, what sort of format is it? is it the same as 70-446 - i.e. mainly multi-choice?

Thanks.

• Haven't taken the actual upgrade exam, but I did take both of the beta 2008 tests. Here is the feedback on the MCITP exam for 2008 - Quick Feedback on the 71-452 (70-452) Beta Exam.

The format for the MCITP test totally changed and is no longer broken out in case studies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dan English - http://denglishbi.wordpress.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply