MCDBA free Stuff

• Can any body tell me the free sites for MCDBA Prepration Like Dumps and Transcenders.

THX

MAM

Mohammed A.Asim

DBA

Mohammed A.Asim
    DBA

• I recommend avoiding Dumps. They'll just make you a cheat, not a DBA.

Cheers,

- Mark

Cheers,
    - Mark

• I'm not sure what Dumps and Transcenders are, but according to another post [MCDBA tests topic] MS Press "Readiness Review" books have questions identical to those on the tests.

I've successfully worked now for a couple years with sql server. However, I know there are large chunks of sql server functionality I've never touched. It's hard to tell if my particular experience will match well with what's on these exams.

Cheating would be if someone took the test for me. If microsoft wants to make things a bit easier by giving away some of their questions, and others volunteer info on the exams, then I don't see why I should handicap myself by not looking at them.

Data: Easy to spill, hard to clean up!

• quote:

If microsoft wants to make things a bit easier by giving away some of their questions, and others volunteer info on the exams, then I don't see why I should handicap myself by not looking at them.

Microsoft does NOT give away some of their questions. The test even says that by taking it you agree to NOT tell anyone else any of the questions and/or answers.

Brain Dumps are created by people taking the test and then 'dumping' what they remember to a web site.

Microsoft doesn't go seeking people who 'tell', but I did find once that if they catch you 'dumping'/sharing the questions/answers, they have the right to not only revoke any certification you have, but also to refuse to allow you to ever test again.

-SQLBill

• from the MCDBA tests topic:

MS Press had books series called "Readiness Review" I pass 70-210 and 70-215 in one day and 80% of questions was absolutely indentical to "Readiness Review" books I have.

Is this correct?

Data: Easy to spill, hard to clean up!

• I wouldn't use a dump site because you are not testing what you actually know, rather what you can memorize. I would (and have) use readiness tests like Transcender. They help get you into the mindset of taking the test and identify the areas where you are weak, so you can address them. There was even one test where the test content didn't match AT ALL with what was in not one but TWO Microsoft-certified study guides. If it had not been for the Transcender emulation, I would not have passed the test.

To answer Mam03's original question, I don't know any free Transcender-like resources. If anyone hears of such, I'd sure like to know about them, too!

Take care.

Don

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply