Making Good Use of SQL Server Auditing

• SQLBlimp

SSCertifiable

Comments posted to this topic are about the item Making Good Use of SQL Server Auditing

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by  Steve Jones - SSC Editor.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  administrator.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  administrator.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  SQLBlimp.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  SQLBlimp.
  • thisisfutile

Hall of Fame

Guardians of the Data.  Ha.  You said, "boss, who will marvel at your diligence".  Pun intended, yes?  😉
    Great article.  I can never keep up with what features go with Standard vs Enterprise (much less the other flavors).  We're always on Standard because we're a small office so NOW I have a great reason to upgrade to 2016!  Thanks for writing this.

• ChrisM@Work

SSC Guru

SQLBlimp wrote:

Comments posted to this topic are about the item Making Good Use of SQL Server Auditing.

The link is to a Tony Davis article about Data Compression. [ Now fixed! -Admin]

Notice also the date of the post I just quoted - August 5, 2019 at 1:00 am. Today is 25th July 2019.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  administrator.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  administrator.

[font="Arial"]“Write the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw[/font]

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article[/url].
    Understanding and using APPLY, (I)[/url] and (II)[/url] Paul White[/url]
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins[/url] / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop[/url] Jeff Moden[/url]
    [url

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor

SSC Guru

Links should be fixed here.

• ChrisM@Work

SSC Guru

Steve Jones - SSC Editor wrote:

Links should be fixed here.

Works for me. Thanks Steve.

[font="Arial"]“Write the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw[/font]

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article[/url].
    Understanding and using APPLY, (I)[/url] and (II)[/url] Paul White[/url]
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins[/url] / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop[/url] Jeff Moden[/url]
    [url

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply