Major Tangents

• I always wonder given the enviornmental nature of these conversations what everyone drives?

I when not using my green lantern ring powers...

drive an 04 black tiburon tuscani...

• I prefer the classics!! 87 Chevy Celebrity!!!!!!

• '96 Saturn SL2. My first car and she's been good to me.

K. Brian Kelley
    @kbriankelley

• '95 Nissan Pickup ( but I'd really like to have my 1972 Gremlin back).

And then again, I might be wrong ...
    David Webb

• I think the question should be what every man dreams about driving - not what everyone is stuck with!!!

something along the lines of: "I am what I drive...."

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• I'm not stuck with my car. 

And how aloof are you .. I am what I drive... well is that a sports car or like me a fast car with a bunch of junk in the trunk...

and check your pm's

• checked - thx. for the absolution...

as for my comment on cars - I meant that many of us are stuck (for practical mundane reasons) with what we drive whereas the Walter Mitty struggling to get out yearns for the unaffordable red and flashy sports car...

• I'm not stuck with my Saturn. It's all I need and I've never had a desire for anything more.

K. Brian Kelley
    @kbriankelley

• So if your fairy godmother said - "pick a car - any car - any model - any colour - any year" - you would turn her down ?!

You'll at least admit to endless flipping through car magazines ?!?!

• 03 Nissan Pathfinder .I would like my 88 honda back though .... maybe not

[Edit:] Oh, and yes I AM STUCK with it

* Noel

• As long as we are wishing for our old cars back - can I have my 70 Challenger back???

sushila - how's that for the "you are what you drive"? 🙂

• Yup, I'd probably turn her down and I can't remember the last time I actually looked at a car magazine... I think it a few years ago when a buddy of mine was trying to determine what truck he was going to buy.

I have my Saturn for going back and forth to work and my wife has a new Toyota minivan for her and the kids. They're modes of transportation. I've never seen 'em as much more than that.

K. Brian Kelley
    @kbriankelley

• shusila ..  thought you were my fairy godmother.. just be careful what you do with that wand....

love the tiburon... btw... still wondering what sushila drives?

•  

Well I am off!!!

Have a good weekend

* Noel

• I've been trying hard to tone down my fairy godmother image - what gave me away ?!

Brian - I have to admit that you're the only male I know who has ever said that a car is "a means of transportation"....most others start drooling like infants anytime there's "car talk"...

Darrell - at least you agree with my "you are what you drive..." theory! thx for being the lone voice of assent!

ps: as for what I drive - I know it's a cliche but the weekend bacchanalian merrymaking and revelry beckon - so I can only confess to driving those around me crazy and up the wall!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply