Looking for a Sr. SQL DBA out of SF

• amber.richard (12/16/2013)

Hey Lynn! I got back to you in an e-mail but I thought I'd post here. I haven't disappeared off the planet 🙂 This role is no longer available, but I'm still around and happy to chat.

We do work in China/Japan/Australia/France.

Regards,

Amber Richard

I saw your email and appreciate the feedback. Hmm, Australia.... Wouldn't mind working there for awhile if the money was good.

Things have changed a bit since we last talked. I will NOT be coming home in February having to look for a job, instead it will be for R & R. I will be coming back out to Afghanistan for another 6 months (maybe longer??).

• Hello Lynn! That is a pretty big change. I'll keep that in mind 🙂

And today we started recruiting for a position in Mexico, so apparently we can add that to the list as well 😉

• I'd be open to a position in Mexico as I'm already here 😀

Depending on what it is about.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Hello Luis,

This is a Supply Chain Management role - not really SQL oriented! But I have a con call today to find out more - perhaps there will be some SQL? Haha!

If you happen to know someone, send them my way, though 😉 Amber.Richard@staffmark.com.

Would you be interested in sending me your resume yourself, Luis? I would love to see it!

• amber.richard (12/18/2013)

Hello Lynn! That is a pretty big change. I'll keep that in mind 🙂

And today we started recruiting for a position in Mexico, so apparently we can add that to the list as well 😉

Well I will keep you in mind as well as circumstances change. Right now, once I come home from Afghanistan, I will want to stay close to home until my daughter graduates high school. Will give me time to see how thing play out with the ex as well. Things went a surprising direction when I left for Afghanistan back in June.

Where else would I like to work in the world if I had the chance? New Zealand, UK, Ireland, maybe even Iceland.

• I admire your spirit! The only time I was ever out of my time zone was when I had to take a connecting flight that stopped in Utah. I was there all of an hour. I have gone to Mexico, though, but it can't even compare to your experience. Maybe one day I will travel more 🙂

• amber.richard (12/18/2013)

I admire your spirit! The only time I was ever out of my time zone was when I had to take a connecting flight that stopped in Utah. I was there all of an hour. I have gone to Mexico, though, but it can't even compare to your experience. Maybe one day I will travel more 🙂

Well, take that with a grain of salt or two. I have been out of the country twice in my life. England while in the Air Force years ago and now Afghanistan. I have lived all of my life in Colorado Springs, CO (except 3 of my 4 years in the Air Force and the 6 months so far here in Afghanistan).

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply