Lockwoodtech Products

• Does anybody have any recommendations or experinces with the Lockwood products. Proc-Blaster or SQL Developer Pack?

-JG

-JG

• I believe there was a Proc-Blaster Free at one point that was freeware which I downloaded. It is template based (usefull but no major pluses I could see over what 2000 does in the way of QA templates but it does help speed up developement). If you would like I will try to find (hopefully I am not wrong on which it was, but it is at work in a folder on my machine) and I can send to you. Looks like they pulled it from the site.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. I will tape them in place." (Teacher on Boston Public)

• Yeah, I'm afraid the vendor had us pull the free Proc-blaster because it was going a little too well . The only one that's available now is the pro version of it. I found it helpful for quickly slapping together a site. All members do receive a discount BTW, by going to Products and then Discounts.

Brian Knight

bknight@sqlservercentral.com

http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/bknight

• I am using Proc Blaster free, its a good product. It has reduced my development type drastically. I can concentrate more on my other development time rather than spending more time on connecting sql server for results.

!! A very useful product !!

Paras Shah

Evision Technologies

Mumbai, India

Paras Shah
    Evision Technologies
    Mumbai, India

• I downloaded the SQL Dev pack as a trial. I am in the justification mode.

-JG

-JG

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply