Litespeed error

• Hi All,

I have some production sql servers (clusters) where we are using Litespeed maintenence plans to take the full and transaction log backups. Recently there was one windows patching which has forced the nodes to reboot. After reboot, litespeed maintenence plans for backups(full and log) are failing with below error.

Executed as user: domain\sqlaccount. ...Version 9.00.4035.00 for 64-bit Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1984-2005. All rights reserved. Started: 09:00:00 PM Error: 2011-07-17 21:01:48.23 Code: Execute SQL Task Description: Failed to acquire connection "Local server connection". Connection may not be configured correctly or you may not have the right permissions on this connection. End Error Warning: 2011-07-17 23:01:48.23 Code: 0x80019002 Source: OnPreExecute Description: SSIS Warning Code DTS_W_MAXIMUMERRORCOUNTREACHED. The Execution method succeeded, but the number of errors raised (1) reached the maximum allowed (1); resulting in failure. This occurs when the number of errors reaches the number specified in MaximumErrorCount. Change the MaximumErrorCount or fix the errors. End Warning Error: 2011-07-17 23:01:48.28 Code: 0x00000000 Source: Back Up Database 1 Error e... The package execution fa... The step failed.

Also,after reboot I tried to connect the instance from Litesped and when I tried to acess the maintenence plans (clicked on " Design" at right pane) litespeed shown me below error.

Error Occurred "Failed to connect the server"

Before reboot maintenence plans(full and log backups) were running fine, I think its related with cluster configuration for sql server.

Any help will be appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Austin

• I think that you have to install it on each node, so you might want to check that. The extended stored procedures would be wherever the program is installed. Other than that, I'd check their support knowledge base or put in a ticket, if you have a support contrcat.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply