Legit 70-433 Practice Exams

• Did some searches for practice exams and found things that looked shady at best. Are there any legitimate Practice exams for purchase? My goal is to do a self-assecessment so I know what areas to study.

Please don't reply with braindumps or sites of that nature.

David

• I have had luck in the past using Self-Test Software Test preps as well as Transcender exam preps

• Thanks, when I looked at Transcender.com I only found Sql 2005 exams. Your suggestion made me take a second look.

Here is the link for future reference:

http://www.transcender.com/product.aspx?product_id=Cert-70-433&Search=1

• I am thinking of buying practice exams; Which one is better:

http://www.measureup.com/catalog/product.aspx?vid=5&cid=All MS Practice Tests&tid=94&pid=2423

or Transcender in the link above from David.

• Hi,

If you buy the self paced training kit books you get a free set of tests on a CD which are by measureup. To be honest this is cheaper than just buying the tests.

MCITP SQL 2005, MCSA SQL 2012

• FYI

Both selftest and Transcender now $59.XX until Christmas (2009)

I did not get any commission from them, I just ask my company to buy 70-448 and 70-452 from Selftest for me. Just want to share info.

• Good to know.

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• jjarupan (12/21/2009)

FYI

Both selftest and Transcender now $59.XX until Christmas (2009)

Wow, I hate that I didn't see that prior to Christmas. Price is back to $199. How often does Transcender put its tests on sale?

Del Lee

• Took the exam today and passed. Wound up using the questions from selftestsoftware.com, I felt they helped.

My best advice for the exam is read the questions at least twice before reading the answers. Every detail feeds into the answer.

David

• MeasureUp used to advertise itself as the 'official' provider of MS practice exams - don't know if that still applies or not. But it seems like it would be a good indicator of quality.

----

• Selftestsoftware.com is listed on Microsoft.com on 70-432 exam page.

• David O (3/8/2010)

Took the exam today and passed. Wound up using the questions from selftestsoftware.com, I felt they helped.

My best advice for the exam is read the questions at least twice before reading the answers. Every detail feeds into the answer.

David

Congratulations, David.

• Congratulations David, can you send me materials to the my email id : vrsanaidu@gmail.com

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply