Just for fun

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Just for fun

• It should be noted that no matter what value is passed into the procedure, you will always get 10 "words" (language to be determined) from this procedure.

select @i=0

while @i<10

set @i=@i+1

Still, it's fun to mash my F5 to keep executing this and seeing if it gets close to any words, phrases or names that I recognize.

• sorry, forgot to change it to a parameter...

• No problem and no offense meant. As noted, it's an entertaining little item and it was nice to look for the "Gotcha" in the script.

• none taken, thanks

• The next step is to peek up a word (more than three or four letters of course) and Google it:-D

I tried with this one - Kimatos :w00t:

• Great idea...

Kimatos, hmm...why do I feel like I don't want to do that...

• Hey. With the Maine Coon reference in there you get some great pictures of tail.:w00t: That'll get your Labor Day week end started. 😉

ATBCharles Kincaid

• my favorite so far are: Fukeh, brothers Isefedamot and Ygogigenot, definetely the Toxo dude.

• I created a C# application several years ago that scraped a famous quotes site. It then displayed a randomly selected, randomly ordered, random length list of words (without regard to parts of speech). When run through babelfish en->fr->de->es->en it was surprising how profound the results were occasionally. Sort of the room full of monkeys concept.

14090 SW TENNESSEE LN

• Makes sense, languages weren't invented based on some rules, rules were added later

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply