Jobs executing on specific dates

• Hi guy could anyone help me on how to schedules a job to execute on a specific dates ex: 1 and 16th of every month.

thanks

• The schedule wizard in SQL Server Agent does that kind of thing quite easily in most cases. What problem are you running into with it?

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• Create 1 job schedule that runs once every month on the 1st. Then create another job schedule that runs once a month on the 16th.

• LOL, please disregard....should have known this....just the i couldn't find the monthly option.

thanks

• If it is a single job then right click-->properties-->Schedules-->NewSchedule and here select recurring. Now you can select the change tab and enter the days you want to run this job..

If it is for many jobs then I guess creating a sub plan and assigning this sub plan to all the jobs that need to adhere to this schedule will do.

Thanks!!

The_SQL_DBA
    MCTS

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives."

• Thanks alot guys...appreciate it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply