Job Post: Database Administrator

• I don't normally do this, but we've been looking for someone for some time, and have not had any luck. Maybe some exposure here might get me some help!

The company i work for is looking for an DBA to help take some of the operational DBA tasks off my plate, and let me concentrate on the Development side of the house.

You would be working directly with me, and certainly learn a lot if you are junior or midlevel , and it would seriously rock if you were also a senior level dba...we'd get stuff done.

We are located in Hollywood, Florida(Fort Lauderdale, basically).

Take a look at the official postings here, and go through whatever gauntlet that the HR folks put you through before you get to interview with me for the technical side of things.

the job posting, which is kind of generic:

http://www.careerbuilder.com/jobseeker/jobs/jobdetails.aspx?job_did=JHQ43C6PPR681CWCPD2&showNewJDP=yes&IPath=CJR

about us:

http://www.careerbuilder.com/jobs/company/chl01f6k9g6b43jkfm4/hospital-physician-partners?IPath=JRKV&APath=2.21.0.0.0

Lowell

--help us help you! If you post a question, make sure you include a CREATE TABLE... statement and INSERT INTO... statement into that table to give the volunteers here representative data. with your description of the problem, we can provide a tested, verifiable solution to your question! asking the question the right way gets you a tested answer the fastest way possible!

• That's not fair. Where were you a couple of months ago? 😛

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Luis Cazares (8/5/2015)

That's not fair. Where were you a couple of months ago? 😛

damnit i was looking for you!

based on some of your comments, i suspected you might be local, too!

damn, we would tear crap up together, Luis!

Lowell

--help us help you! If you post a question, make sure you include a CREATE TABLE... statement and INSERT INTO... statement into that table to give the volunteers here representative data. with your description of the problem, we can provide a tested, verifiable solution to your question! asking the question the right way gets you a tested answer the fastest way possible!

• Too bad it would mean moving. I like it here in Colorado Springs and it would mean giving up some things I am involved in outside of work that I am passionate about doing.

If I had my dream setup at home I'd ask about remote work, but doesn't seem that would be an option.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply