Issues posting some ASP code

• Steve,

I've been attempting to help someone in the following thread http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic565722-1063-1.aspx. Unfortunately we've been unable to post a goodish amount of code that may have had this finished a decent bit ago... the code I attempted to post is included in attachments to the post. any help would be great.

FWIW, I attempted to use the Code Quote and various other IFCodes to get it to format properly. I assume it's not liking the code because of security reasons or validation or some such thing, but I just thought you should know.

Thanks.

-Luke.

To help us help you read this[/url]For better help with performance problems please read this[/url]

• I think you have to put those up as attachments. There are always some things like XML that the forums have trouble converting.

Not sure offhand what's wrong in there, but I'm sure there's something it doesn't like 🙁

• That's pretty much what I'd figured. Just thought you should be aware just in case.

Thanks.

-Luke.

To help us help you read this[/url]For better help with performance problems please read this[/url]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply