Issues/fixes I would like to see

• The most replies was supposed to be last 24 hours, but the filter wasn't applied when we switched some other items (poor code implemented). This finally got fixed last week sometime.

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor wrote:

below86 wrote:

While the 'Replies Created' looks a little cleaner without seeing my full reply, I don't know if it is any better, see attached.

This is intended to give you a quick look, as we're rendering the items separately from the forum code. You should be able to click through to see the post. This isn't intended to replace the forums.

The old version was a little cleaner showing the same thing, and it also change the link to be BOLD when a new post was made that you hadn't 'read'.  I guess I was just hoping this could have the same look and feel as before.  But I guess not.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    we travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us
    Don't fear failure, fear regret.

• Not for now. T "bold" adds a lot of tracking code to the process. Some of this can be async, but it has to work in the WordPress platform, and I didn't want to add code to do this early on. This was one reason the old site had some performance issues at times because it was tracking what you read and didn't.

I'd like to add that back, but it isn't something that's a priority right now.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply