Issue!!Parameter not being passed from Parent to Drill through report

• I have two reports

1)ForecastHours- The summary report that gives the hours by every forecast plan created.The columns on the report are

ForecastID ForecastName ForecastPhase ForecastProjectStatus ForecastHours(By Phase)

2)ForecastDetail -The detailed report that gives additional information like resources allocated for a project and individually how many hours they put in for each phase

Forecast ID ResourceName ResourceJobtitle ResourceLeader Hours(By Phase)

So in Report #1(the summary report) i have created an Action in the ForecastID textbox. The Action is to call the ForecastDetail Report. I have also created a ForecastID parameter in the drillthrough report and am using this parameter in the summaryreport(ForecastHours).

The issue is -when i click on the ForecastID in the summary report, it opens up the drillthrough report but does nott automatically pass in the parameter. It keeps giving me a ForecastID parameter drop down.

The data source is an analysis services cube. I really can't figure out the problem.

would anyone have any thoughts?

• Fixed this issue..instead of passing in the value of the parameter..one should pass in the pathname to the drillthrough report

for ex-

Fields!.ForecastID.Uniquename

This will pass in the pathname instead os the actual value to the subreport.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply