Integration Services evaluation period has expired

• Hello Experts,

When I SSIS package from SQL Server Agent, getting error as below

"Description: Integration Services evaluation period has expired. End Error Error: 2016-11-21 16:00:00.96 Code: 0xC0000033 Source: Log backup Description: Integration Services evaluation period has expired."

Could you please guide me on how to solve this problem.

Currently I am using "Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (RC3) - 13.0.1400.361 (X64)"

• Nagaram (11/21/2016)

Hello Experts,

When I SSIS package from SQL Server Agent, getting error as below

"Description: Integration Services evaluation period has expired. End Error Error: 2016-11-21 16:00:00.96 Code: 0xC0000033 Source: Log backup Description: Integration Services evaluation period has expired."

Could you please guide me on how to solve this problem.

Currently I am using "Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (RC3) - 13.0.1400.361 (X64)"

Looks like you are running the release candidate. Why not upgrade to RTM (CU3) and see whether the problem goes away? Or SP1.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• Can you please share the steps or weblink to upgrade it

• Nagaram (11/21/2016)

Can you please share the steps or weblink to upgrade it

It should be simple enough. In overview

1) Get software for the edition of SQL Server you wish to install (Developer, Standard, Enterprise)

2) Run the installation as an upgrade ... you should be able to upgrade your existing instance (which I think will be an 'Evaluation' version) to the new version.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• when I run installation as upgrade getting below errors , However I am a admin user.

"TITLE: SQL Server Setup failure.

------------------------------

SQL Server Setup has encountered the following error:

Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\130\Setup Bootstrap\Help\help.chm' is denied..

"

• Nagaram (11/21/2016)

when I run installation as upgrade getting below errors , However I am a admin user.

"TITLE: SQL Server Setup failure.

------------------------------

SQL Server Setup has encountered the following error:

Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\130\Setup Bootstrap\Help\help.chm' is denied..

"

Yeah, that sounds annoying. Have you Googled for ideas? Check the installation log too.

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply