Insert and update Sharepoint list items using SSIS

• Dears,

I 'm new with Integration service, and i try to create an offline sharepoint list to let the customer entring the data offline then apply all changes he did to other sharepoint list with the same structure as offline one.

I have alrady sharepoint list has data on sharepoint site , i got a template from this sharepoint list included the content then create new sharepoint list from this template then create new integration service package and drag sharpoint list source and destintion from toolbox to control data flow tab and follow the instruction to set the porperties for source and destintion.

i want to update the old data and insert the new data from the sharpoint list i created from the template to the old one i have.

after read micrososft articles in this matter, i reach to

If i assign the ID to ID the data updated successfully, but if i assign ID to Null the new item inserted but this approche ReEntering the old data again !!

could you please guid me to suitable approche to bind the update the old data and insert the new one?

Thanks in advance.

Qassem , Sharepoint Developer

• how ar eyou doing all this T-SQL or what? If i assign the ID to ID the data updated successfully, but if i assign ID to Null the new item inserted but this approach? How exactly are you doing this? What task are you using to do this?

• No i'm using SSIS sharpoint List source and destinision as this Article Explain

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd365137.aspx

• If you can use third-party solutions, check the commercial CozyRoc SharePoint integration. These are the relevant components:

* SharePoint Source SSIS Data Flow Component

* SharePoint Destination SSIS Data Flow Component

* SharePoint SSIS Connection Manager

Batch insert and update is also supported.

---
    SSIS Tasks Components Scripts Services | http://www.cozyroc.com/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply