Job Title: SQLDeveloper
Responsible to: Development team lead
Location of work: York,North Yorkshire
Weare one of the fastest growing Marketing Solutions Provider in the UK. To support ourlarge ambition, we have invested heavily into our solutions and as a resulthave won a number of large retail clients. Our solutions span; Single CustomerView, Digital Attribution, Analytics, CRM, Reporting and Data Services. Ourmission is to enable and guide our customers to engage more fully andprofitably with their customers through the use of data and automation. All ofthis is underpinned by an ethos of monetisation, measurement and testing. Weare growing a team of bold and bright XCM’ers to make this our vision areality.
Asa SQL Developer you will maintain, develop and perform the tuning of existingand new client databases. This will be delivered, through excellentfacilitation of requirements through to the successful completion of alldesignated Projects, which will be to schedule, to specification, and onbudget. The role will have no direct management of staff at present and will bemanaged by the Head of Development.
· Specificationsfor projects where SQL is the database application.
· SQLdevelopment including; SSIS scripts, Stored Procedures, Tables, Views andIndexes.
· Integrationof SQL to reporting applications being SSRS & Business Objects.
· Integrationof SQL to CRM databases.
· Compliancewith the business processes.
· Deliveryof appropriate internal stakeholder relations.
· Reportingof the allocated projects and delivery of agreed objectives & personaldevelopment program.
· Managementof your quarterly appraisal process and documentation.
· SupportData design and workflows and Development projects.
· Assistwith IT infrastructure requirements and specifications.
· Supportthe design and implementation of application workflows and processes.
· SupportThird Party application integration services and applications.
Experience,Competences & Attributes
· 3years’ experience within SQL Database Development
· 3years min experience integrating with CRM database applications
· 3years knowledge and experience implementing and administrating SQL Server 2008and later versions
· Experienceworking on Client Production Build Projects
· Understandingof Marketing and Data Principles distinct advantage
· Effectivecommunication and presentation skills
· Demonstratethe ability to manage change with positive results
· Demonstrateambition and attitude to succeed.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV THROUGH TO GEMMA.PALMER@XCM-UK.COM
In addition, if you know anyone who may be suitable for this role please also get in touch.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)