In Memory of Robert

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item In Memory of Robert

• in memoriam. Didn't know Robert but he wrote good blogs.

• I was all set to attend a webinar of Roberts on Tuesday when I received an email stating that the webinar had to be cancelled due to a significant unforseen event. That did not sound good to me at all and I am very saddened to now hear of his passing. 

You were bang on in your editorial today Steve, Well said and written! I hope all of us can take all or some of what you said to heart and move forward with our lives keeping that in mind in everything we do. Time is short and life is precious. We never know when our time is up. 

RIP Robert.

• Nice editorial today.  Thank you.

• My only interactions with Robert were for a few short months in the SQL Server forums over on Spiceworks.  In that time I came to know him as knowledgeable and gracious professional always willing to answer any question - and nearly always right.  Robert was a fixture there and it felt like an honor when he "spiced up" one of your posts.  Spiceworks (to say nothing of the SQL server community as a whole) has lost one of it's best.  He will be missed.

• I didn't know him personally, but I do follow him on Twitter and have interacted with him many times. I'm sadden by the news. My condolences to his family and friends.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply