I setup SQL server 2014 Express x64 on Windows 10 succesful but without SQL Server Configuration Management part

• I setup SQL server 2014 Express x64 on Windows 10 succesful but without SQL Server Configuration Management part so that cannot config and enable TCP/IP. When I use JDBC java connect to database then appear below error:

Exception in thread “main” com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The TCP/IP connection to the host DESKTOP-PPAJCM8, port 1433 has failed. Error: “Connection refused: connect. Verify the connection properties, check that an instance of SQL Server is running on the host and accepting TCP/IP connections at the port, and that no firewall is blocking TCP connections to the port.”.

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException.makeFromDriverError(SQLServerException.java:170)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.connectHelper(SQLServerConnection.java:1049)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.login(SQLServerConnection.java:833)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.connect(SQLServerConnection.java:716)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver.connect(SQLServerDriver.java:841)

at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)

at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)

at com.nxtoanit.SQLServerConnUtils_SQLJDBC.getSQLServerConnection(SQLServerConnUtils_SQLJDBC.java:40)

at com.nxtoanit.SQLServerConnUtils_SQLJDBC.getSQLServerConnection(SQLServerConnUtils_SQLJDBC.java:19)

at com.nxtoanit.QueryDataExample.main(QueryDataExample.java:13)

Please let me know why without SQL Server Configuration Management part?

Hope get the answer from sqlservercentral!

nxtoanit

• You can find it here: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SQLServerManager12.msc

• Thank JeremyE!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply