i need some information regarding sql

• Hi guys, how are u everyone. My name is devi. I would like to learn sql server 2005, but my problem is i am from science background. I don't know any basics about computer. Now i am learning sql 2005. If I read sql 2000, is it helpful to me to learn sql 2005. Pls tell me how can i learn sql 2005 in the short period, because I have very short time to do this course. Pls reply for this question. I will appriciate u, if u help me.

• rongaliparvathi (4/26/2010)

I don't know any basics about computer.

That doesn't help - If you are serious about this endeavour you have to get some foundation; if you are a sciences guy start with Relational Theory.

rongaliparvathi (4/26/2010)If I read sql 2000, is it helpful to me to learn sql 2005.

Yes.

rongaliparvathi (4/26/2010)Pls tell me how can i learn sql 2005 in the short period, because I have very short time to do this course.

Unfortunatelly there is not a SQL Server pill you can take in the morning and be a DBA by the end of the day.

DBA positions are the destination after years of hands-on experience traveling accross other IT domains.

Author of Understanding Database Administration available at Amazon and other bookstores.

Disclaimer: Advice is provided to the best of my knowledge but no implicit or explicit warranties are provided. Since the advisor explicitly encourages testing any and all suggestions on a test non-production environment advisor should not held liable or responsible for any actions taken based on the given advice.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply