hyderabad dba institutes

• Hi Sunil,

I am glad to hear about Kaleem and how DBA concepts are taught with Practicals. We are never against another good DBA.

But did you ever hear about http://www.kdssg.com (Knowledge Dedicated SQL Server Group), trained by Mr.KD. He has trained 400 DBA's till now and his all students are working in different companies in different locations across India and over globe.

This is a dedicated SQL Server DBA institute (without any BI) and he handles only one batch per 3 months. He takes on 50-75 students maximum per batch and focuses individually on each person till they get job. KDSSG is running for the past 5 years and has produced succesfully 400 DBA's. That tells the potentiality of the institute. Another thing, Only Dedicated SQL Server Database Administration is taught and the institute is meant only for Administration. With perfect state of the art Library with all the books and the Lab setup.

This is what is called unanimous because teaching only SQL Server for 3 months and plus, shows the real dedication. Covering every topic for over a week including Performance Tuning, Clustering with full fledged Practicals. SQL Server Architecture Alone is discussed for 1 week.

Hope you understand the real difference between Quality and Real Quality.

Wish you all the best.

If you want to test our knowledge compete with any KDSSGian, and you will come to know the clear difference.

• hi

• "EXCELLENT TRAINER FOR SQL SERVER DBA products. he is one of the BEST FACULTY IN MS SQL SERVER TRAINING. he is really rocking for during the time of sessions. most of the trainers don’t have the real time knowledge and people is having real time knowledge they don’t’ have TEACHING SKILLS. But kareem is having very good knowledge in both teaching and industry requirement."

• KDSSG is available at http://www.kdssg.com, and at this website please see Contact US Page.

KDSSG is located in Bangalore, they Teach SQL Server with passion and not for Commercial purpose. Join and feel the difference.

Phone No: 9916799796

Email: info@kdssg.com

Mr.KD can be reached at kd@kdssg.com

• hi friends I have done my Oracle DBA from dba technologies...by Mr.Prasad Mynumpati who is Having 18 years of real time experience in Oracle DBA,APPS & RAC.

http://www.dbatechnologies.net

Regards,

Rahul

• "I am Sunil. I gained good knowledge about the subject in optimizesql institute. Previously I had theoretical knowledge about few concepts but did not know how to implement it but now I understood how to do things.I need to practice thoroughly. Your presentation was good. I am also thankful for extending your help even after the classes have been completed for DBA course and MSBI course."

best institute is optimizesql technologies.

• Please do not choose institute http://sqldbatraining.com/

He is cheat. At start he will teach in a good manner after paying the total amount you will face the real problem. Really Sai Phanidra is a cheat . He is only running the institute for money purpose only

• hi sir i am bhanu i trained in sql dba but now i am looking for some real time things if u are interested to give me class please contact me 09177978369 i am in hyd iam from vjw i can pay please do the needfull help

• hi vinod ,

i want to learn sql database admin or storage admin.I am a fresher

b-tech completed,and i want to know where in hyderabad to learn those courses. And which one is should i prefer? Is there any scope for this course

in feature or in any companies. I don't know about those courses. So,please suggest me the way.

j.n.p.raghavendra ,

visakhapatnam .

• Hi Vinod,

SQL DBA is a has excellent scope in Industry and If you want to be trained on that, choose OptimizeSQL tech as I have trained over there and placed in MNC.. Kareem is the faculty name and I am sure you cant find anyone in Hyderbad better than his training.

Thanks..

• I want to join a institute for SQL DBA training in Hyderabad. Please suggest some good institutes where I can get good training.

• i will suggest you to join in optimizesql institutes, this institute is best in ameerpet hyderabad , Kareem sir is the best faculty in this institute, we will get live environment in class itself.

• get info from SQLSchool.com

• I was very much confused that which course i have to take,in which institute i have to join, because if we go to ameerpet we will find many institutes in ameerpet i don't have idea which institute i have to choose but one of friend brother suggest me to do SQL Server DBA course in OptimizeSQL Institute, so i joined its really good, Kareem sir is the faculty and he is teaching the classes in live environment with 3 IBM Servers and San box for clustering purpose, in class we will get the systems also, while teaching the faculty we can do practical at the same time,i got the job in CMC Company, i feel proud that i did the course in optimize institute, even i too will suggest you to join in optimize.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply