This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

https://thefitnessvibes.com/folexin/

• Folexin losing their hair and suffering from these kinds of confidence and self-esteem issues. I was desperate to find a solution First I tried Rogaine and used it for six months twice a day as directed But although this seemed to slightly slow down the loss of my existing here it did absolutely nothing to grow it back and at around $50 a month I'd be paying $600 a year for barely any noticeable results that wasn't the solution Next I tried finasteride medication in the form of propecia tablets It didn't do anything more than create a few pathetic little fluffs of hair What's more the finasteride drug which is infamous for its side effects didn't disappoint on that front either I? suffered from bizarre swelling in my hands and feet Dizziness headaches a weird rash on my legs and arms and difficulty urinating I Completely lost the urge to have sex and couldn't keep an erection Which I guess wasn't the end of the world as my wife like a freak show in short if I went down this route I'd become a prisoner to the transplant for the rest of my life the same way I would have been a prisoner to the medication and creams Instead I swore no matter how much my shiny bald head tortured me I would never submit to the cost and dangers of medications or surgery I decided to accept my fate let nature Take its course and face the truth that I'd be bald for the rest of my days that it'd have to go through life feeling insecure and Self-conscious and that my wife may never find me sexually attractive ever again And that would be the end of my incredible true story if it wasn't for a shocking incident that happened just two months later when I found myself standing in front of my own life crying my eyes out and Waving a nine-inch, butcher's knife in my hand a terrifying moment that bizarrely saved me from a life of baldness So what happened to make me act.

https://thefitnessvibes.com/folexin/

Viewing 0 posts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply