How to write Expression on Derived Column

• Hi,
    I importing File data using Flat File source with the Below Columns and I need to generate a new column with another File Name.

I Need to generate a new File with the Below Out Put Like Below:

Thanks

• Use a Conditional SSIS Expression to do this.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• I tried below expression.

But it's not working.

While Importing data from Input file to the derived column , if input file contain any empty value it's not working.

ISNULL([[Price] ]) ? [Salary] * [Percentage] / 100 : [[Salary] * [Price] / 100] 

Thanks,

• suresh0534 - Wednesday, June 6, 2018 4:59 PM

I tried below expression.

But it's not working.

While Importing data from Input file to the derived column , if input file contain any empty value it's not working.

ISNULL([[Price] ]) ? [Salary] * [Percentage] / 100 : [[Salary] * [Price] / 100] 

Thanks,

OK, try refining that as follows:

ISNULL([[Price] ]) || [Price] == "" ? [Salary] * [Percentage] / 100 [[Salary] * [Price] / 100] 

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply