How to get mail for new version of Microsoft SQL and SQL service pack release

• Hi,

I want to know is there any site where we can register for getting email alert when new version of microsoft SQL server and SQL service pack release.

Please help me.

• For major service pack releases Steve usually puts something in the editorial of the newsletter. If he doesn't it's almost always listed in the database weekly feed.

-Luke.

To help us help you read this[/url]For better help with performance problems please read this[/url]

• This is not mail, but here is a link for an RSS feed to KB's released for SQL Server 2005, http://support.microsoft.com/common/rss.aspx?rssid=2855&ln=en-us&msid=e58fb9c1a6e27644bdccf51620748c71. I'm sure there is one for 2008, I just don't have it handy.

• Thanks for reply.

but actually i want mail or alert when microsoft release new version of SQL and service pack.

If any boday has idea please revert.

• you can visit Microsoft notifications.. you may get something from there..

Also, check for Microsoft download notifications... this might not give you d latest news for all new releases, but provides links to download many new things (which you may or may not know about releasing..)

"Don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits"

• Thank you for reply.

It is helpful for me.I have registered for Microsoft Download Notifications.If you have any more information regarding this post please share with me.

• There are many kind of notifications on Microsoft site itself, what you have to do is to search them only.

Also, search for individual on MSN or google, you may get something useful.

If i get any link for notification, i will sure post it here.

"Don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply