Here's a bit of a backstory of what's going on.
We have AppX that uses Databasics (SQL) database and an Access database in the background.
Databasics decided to upgrade DB1 that was an old version to the latest and greatest version of Databasics, I'll call this new database, DB2.
AppX works just fine with DB1. I ran a few processes to make sure everything I'm suppose to get as the end result is what I'm getting. So we're good there.
When AppX is pointed to the new DB2, many parts of the process works. However, in Access, there are two tables that are not being populated correctly by AppX.
The person that created AppX is no longer with the company and is long gone, so I cant ask him/her.
I know the tables that are not populating and for table1, I thought maybe I can create an Append Query that would create a single record when another related table gets a new record.
I tested the Append Query and it worked. Now I just need to figure out how to fire off that Append Query when the related table gets a new record.
I did download a free decompiler, but I dont know how to read C#, but I did find the sections where AppX is instructed to insert a new record into the two problem tables.
I hope all above wasn't confusing.