How do I change the font in the Enter SQL Query window in SSDT

• Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools for Visual Studio 2017 (SSDT) Version 15.7.4  (Not full Visual Studio)
    SQL Server 2014 (not that it matters)
    Integration Services Project
    Execute SQL Task
    SQLSourceType: Direct input
    SQLStatement
    Click the ... button
    Enter SQL Query window

How do I change the font for the text of this query?  I've gone through Tools -> Options -> Fonts and Colors, changed the fonts for some of the dropdown choices, and restarted SSDT.

Short of selecting every dropdown until I get it right, how do I set this?  Is it even possible?

• Like this? 
    I am using, not that it should be different in 2017.

Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Shell (Integrated)
    Version 14.0.23107.0 D14REL
    Microsoft .NET Framework
    Version 4.7.03062

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This thing is addressing problems that dont exist. Its solution-ism at its worst. We are dumbing down machines that are inherently superior. - Gilfoyle

• No:  1) I've changed Plain Text in the settings, 2) your example is a .sql file, mine is a .dtsx package.

• Oh I see. 
    I would be very surprised if you can change the font for the task SQL task editor.
    Let us know if you manage to solve this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This thing is addressing problems that dont exist. Its solution-ism at its worst. We are dumbing down machines that are inherently superior. - Gilfoyle

• Scott, we are having the same issue. Have you found a way to resolve this? In our case, the font is somehow so small we can barely read it.

• This is still an issue. With years and eye sight deteriorating, even worse.

Anyone solved this ?

Grega

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply