how can i find just my posts in sql server central?

• Hi as in other forums but possibly worse, there doesnt seem to be an easy way to show just my posts in this forum.  If i search on my first name i see only a random post from a week or two ago but there are quite a few posts since then and of course the displays are mixed in with other folks who share the same first name.  if i search on most of my full id, i dont see anywhere near all my posts.   In another forum that i frequent i can enter my id and one of the tabs called users gets me pretty quickly to where i'm going, albeit in an awkward fashion.

• If you go into your profile, there will be a Topic's Started page where you can see the forum topics which you created and not ones you replied to.

Or if you want ones you have replied to, there is the Replies created section also.

• stan wrote:

Hi as in other forums but possibly worse, there doesnt seem to be an easy way to show just my posts in this forum.  If i search on my first name i see only a random post from a week or two ago but there are quite a few posts since then and of course the displays are mixed in with other folks who share the same first name.  if i search on most of my full id, i dont see anywhere near all my posts.   In another forum that i frequent i can enter my id and one of the tabs called users gets me pretty quickly to where i'm going, albeit in an awkward fashion.

Other members can see your posts too: https://www.sqlservercentral.com/forums/user/stanteitelbaum

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply