How can I configure SQL server Replication

• I need to configure sql server peer to peer replication between local computer and remote server. I can't do it. Please help me......

• Let us know the work you have already completed and where exactly you've struck so that we can help you.

• One issue is after I connect remote sql server , green arrow not show. Is it problem to replication ?

• please share the error description and screenshot(s).

• please see the attachment

• Please check the SQLAgent whether its running or not on the server.

If its running, then it seems the required replication job is already running from previous execution ; restart it and check.

• Sql server Agent Ran, but green Arrow missing on Remoter sql server

• please see the attach file. VM1 server running with out green arrow. Is it issue for replication ?

• I believe its not a replication issue.

Please check with your admin team to investigate the issue with this VM.

• please tell me why green arrow missing ? and how solve it ? This issue I can see after connect remote sql server....

• Hi,

When a user have permissions to do RDC (remote desktop connection) to a physical/virtual server, only then the green arrow is shown else not.

Showing Blank means you do not have permissions to 'Log On' on those servers.

Regards,

Ankur

• I can access remote sql server from my SSMS. But its green arrow missing. So I can't use peer to peer transnational replication between my local computer and remote server.

• please see the attachment. It occur when I enable peer to peer subscription. what is the error ?

• You are missing the point.

Its not about connecting from SSMS but connecting using RDP(Remote Desktop); You can access this using MSTSC command in RUN in windows.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply