How can access SQL Server by same windows user account from multiple Machine

• Andrey wrote:

I don't select, you don't select, but life is diverse and there are deviations. Let's see what the author will say.

This is nothing to do with the diversity of lives, it's clear from the picture...

Annotation 2019-07-15 143051

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

• Thom A wrote:

Andrey wrote:

I don't select, you don't select, but life is diverse and there are deviations. Let's see what the author will say.

This is nothing to do with the diversity of lives, it's clear from the picture...

Thanks, Tom, I got your point from the first reply.

However all 4 red arrows look good.

• Thank you all for the reply. here is the solution,

these are service accounts created using windows authentication and to test the user works fine or not u need to follow below steps,

Connect via SSMS : right click the SSMS in the task bar then Ctrl + Shift + right click  on the SSMS icon then you can see RUN AS DIFFERENT USER -> click on that then share the Service account credentials then it will connect as windows authentication.

Connect via Application using Connection String: set this parameter in the connection string then it will take service account credentials: Integrated Security = SSPI;

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Prakash T.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply