Hi installed sqlserver 2005 but uanble to start the full text search services(MSSQLSERVER)

• Hi all,

Can any one help me on this

Hi installed sqlserver 2005 but uanble to start the text search services(MSSQLSERVER)

The request failed the service did not respond in a timely fashion .consult the event log or the other application error logs for details

Thanks

Naga.RohitKumar

Thanks
    Naga.Rohitkumar

• You must check the account credentials first and password which you are using to login in it

SSMS Expert

• Hi thanks for you reply

1. Ihave installed SQLSERVER 2005 STANDARD EDITION AFTER installation i found that full text search services are not started

2. But when i applied the SP4 on it and Restarted the Server and again i have verified

Then it seems full text search is Running. i just want to know what is the business Reason behind it

another thing

3. A software dump for installation is provided to me in which it contains

CD1

CD2

Service Pack sp4

while i have installed the SQL Server 2005 there SQL Reporting service option is not Available to Check [click ] option

1.when i checked in SQL server configuration manager i didnt found the reporting services there and

2. when i tried to configure the reporting services it showing no services available

from where i can get SQL server Services can you please mention if you have knowledge on it

Thanks

Naga.Rohitkumar

Thanks
    Naga.Rohitkumar

• naga.rohitkumar (10/29/2014)

Hi thanks for you reply

1. Ihave installed SQLSERVER 2005 STANDARD EDITION AFTER installation i found that full text search services are not started

2. But when i applied the SP4 on it and Restarted the Server and again i have verified

Then it seems full text search is Running. i just want to know what is the business Reason behind it

another thing

3. A software dump for installation is provided to me in which it contains

CD1

CD2

Service Pack sp4

while i have installed the SQL Server 2005 there SQL Reporting service option is not Available to Check [click ] option

1.when i checked in SQL server configuration manager i didnt found the reporting services there and

2. when i tried to configure the reporting services it showing no services available

from where i can get SQL server Services can you please mention if you have knowledge on it

Thanks

Naga.Rohitkumar

Is this SQL Server 2005 on Windows 2008 by any chance? 😉

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ya can't make an omelette without breaking just a few eggs" 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply