[HELP] Why This Thing Is Happening On Newly Created Site?

• Greetings to all. This is my first post on this forum. Maybe my question is not directly linked to the forum, but I'm having this serious problem, so I need some positive feedback. Actually, I am maintaining a newly started technology blog site. But my problem is, some of the articles from this blogsite are not being indexed by Google. I don't know why this thing is happening on this newly created site. Does anyone have any idea what could be the reason behind this? Please help me solve this problem. Thanks in advance to everyone.

Example: This one

• My opinion - this is the wrong site for that.  This is a SQL Server forum, not an SEO forum.

My best guess though as to why some newly published blog posts are not being indexed immediately is that google doesn't index all sites on the internet as soon as they are published.  I expect google has a priority queue that it uses so popular websites get indexes almost as soon as a new page is published, but less popular sites take some time UNLESS you have some stuff configured on your site and on google to notify google of a new blog post on your site.

But, I am not an SEO expert, so I expect you would get more help from someone with SEO experience or from a SEO related forum.

The above is all just my opinion on what you should do. 
    As with all advice you find on a random internet forum - you shouldn't blindly follow it.  Always test on a test server to see if there is negative side effects before making changes to live!
    I recommend you NEVER run "random code" you found online on any system you care about UNLESS you understand and can verify the code OR you don't care if the code trashes your system.

• Thanks, Brian, for this valuable answer. I'll keep it in mind.

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply