Happy Holidays

• Oh, and Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

Sorry for the double post but I thought this message needed its own post. 🙂

Best regards,

Best regards,

Andre Guerreiro Neto

Database Analyst
    http://www.softplan.com.br
    MCITPx1/MCTSx2/MCSE/MCSA

• Got it right, although in the UK we have Turkey for dinner, I guessed Reindeer so pleased with the points.

Merry Christmas.

• Season Greetings and Marry Christmas to all.

Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to.

----------
    Ashish

• Happy Hollidays, everybody.

Stay safe!

---------------
    Mel. 😎

• Just to clarify for those confused by the eating association to these animals, we don't eat black cats for Halloween either.

• Happy Holidays to everybody! Peace and Joy! 😀

• Give Kenneth his points! 🙂

We Canadians generally eat turkey for Christmas too.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Simone
  • Merry christmas!

In Belgium, turkey is traditional christmas dinner, but I guessed the correct answer 🙂

Need an answer? No, you need a question
    My blog at https://sqlkover.com.
    MCSE Business Intelligence - Microsoft Data Platform MVP

• Merry Christmas everyone.

And for the record, I don't eat reindeer. I don't want Santa anger with me! 😀

• JAZZ Master (12/23/2011)

Merry Christmas everyone.

Santa shouldn't get too angry since in Australia he tells us he has snow white boomers (kangaroos) pull his sleigh! Although the roos may not be as happy having to pull extra shifts... 😛

Merry Christmas everyone!

• Mike Dougherty-384281 (12/23/2011)

Just to clarify for those confused by the eating association to these animals, we don't eat black cats for Halloween either.

Well, maybe. Ever heard the song Cat's in the Kettle?

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• OzYbOi d(-_-)b (12/23/2011)

JAZZ Master (12/23/2011)

Merry Christmas everyone.

Santa shouldn't get too angry since in Australia he tells us he has snow white boomers (kangaroos) pull his sleigh! Although the roos may not be as happy having to pull extra shifts... 😛

Merry Christmas everyone!

I did not know that! That cool :cool:. Does Santa use any other animals in different part of the world?

• Merry Christmas to my #SQLFamily!

Reindeer steaks are delicious, though they're very difficult to find in the US....so we'll have a nice beef steak and a stellar wine for our Christmas dinner this year. 😀

• SQLRNNR (12/23/2011)

Mike Dougherty-384281 (12/23/2011)

Just to clarify for those confused by the eating association to these animals, we don't eat black cats for Halloween either.

Well, maybe. Ever heard the song Cat's in the Kettle?

Maybe, but I'm pretty sure no one eats bunnies on Easter!

• I got the answer right but only based on the American-centric nature of previous questions. A question for the Americans here though; if Reindeer is the logical answer and Turkey is for Thanksgiving, what do you eat for Christmas Dinner? Is it black cat?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply