Get List of .NET Assemlies

• How to get List of all .NET Assemplies in SQL server 2005

I mean By All Assemplies ,the assemplies which I create before

ex: create assemly xxx from ''

thanks

• All assembly information is stored in the following system tables: sys.assemblies and sys.assembly_files. You can get information about the various files uploaded, security permissions etc.

HTH,

Srinivas Sampath

HTH,
    Srinivas Sampath
    Blog: http://blogs.sqlxml.org/srinivassampath

• All assembly information is stored in the following system tables: sys.assemblies and sys.assembly_files

Just a small remark: system catalog views, not tables. SQL2K users should not confuse them with the system tables found there.

• Thanks for the correction. Yes, they are system catalog views, not tables.

HTH,

Srinivas Sampath

HTH,
    Srinivas Sampath
    Blog: http://blogs.sqlxml.org/srinivassampath

• Thanks all_

It is very nice from you to help me.

can any one tell me the best way to study sql server 2005 ,I'm a sql server 2000 user and I develop my work using C#,,,,, any books , articles ,any suggestion. (i just as a start want to know how to do what i was doing with sql server 2000 and then i want to know the new features)

Great thanks to you all

• There is not really anything out covering the product as a whole (will there ever be?). Kalen Delaney will of course have an Inside SQL Server 2005 (three volumes actually), but it will not be out until RTM and later. Depending on what work you do and what features you are looking for there are some good books out already though. "A First Look at Microsoft SQL Server 2005 for Developers" by Bob Beauchemin et. al. is very good, although it is written for Beta 2 so it is somewhat old now.

The best thing you can do is to simply play around with the product for yourself. Work through the tutorials in BOL if you do not know where to start.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply