free Books online links for 70-443 exam.

• I m new in SQL DBA. I m starting to prepare it,although I m also working in this working yet I want a good book with examples and questions.

Please help.

Thanks

• guptaajay1985 (6/10/2008)

I m new in SQL DBA. I m starting to prepare it,although I m also working in this working yet I want a good book with examples and questions.

Please help.

I don't know of any free resources. The MS training kit for the exam is quite good.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • Apologies, I have removed it.

• check out this site xxx

Editor's Note: Link removed. We do not condone braindumps.

• Bear in mind that using or posting brain dumps is against the rules of the exam (and a violation of the agreeemant that you accept upon writing the exam) and can get all of your certs revoked.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • And it's flat-out not smart. When I used to be active on the Microsoft certification newsgroups ages ago, we would often see braindump questions posted where the answer that was said to be correct was not. That's why sites like the one linked to have these disclaimers:

Use of such information is voluntary and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness.

In other words, "We aren't vouching that the questions and the answers are correct. You'll have to research the accuracy yourself." If you're in this situation, you'd be better off just studying the information on your own from approved sources.

Here's my link to an absolutely awesome FREE resource that'll help prepare for SQL Server-related certification exams:

SQL Server 2005 Books On-line

K. Brian Kelley
    @kbriankelley

• Pick up any good SQL Server 2005 book and you'll learn a lot. Use the BooksOnline from msdn, and it has the documentation to help you learn.

There aren't a lot of free books because it costs a lot of time and effort to write a book. Pay your peers for their work in doing so. It's a small investment for your career.

• [font="Verdana"]Writing Certifications with the help of dumps is mere waste, since you are studying to upgrade your knowledge on the respective field. If you go for certification with the help of dumps then actually you are loosing more details on the respective fields & you will be in trouble when you need that!..

To compete 70-443 buy official MS book which is good to start... There are so many online blogs which will help you to learn more scenarios in this field!!! [/font]

• I would also recommend getting some dvd training it is very good. Maybe by learning tree or someone like that.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply