Forum bug with the "like" button

• I was looking at a post, specifically this one:

https://www.sqlservercentral.com/forums/topic/performance-counters-missing-in-sql-2016-sp2

I thought that the answer (the first reply) was a good one, so I clicked to "like".  What I expected to happen was what I'd seen on other ones that I'd liked and that after a minute or so, the "like" text would change to "unlike".  To my surprise, that text didn't change.  Instead, the link that the user Ant-Green had posted as a solution to the original posters question had changed to say "unlike" and the link (for me) changed to the "unlike" link.  I no longer could see the proper link.

I am using Chrome Version 91.0.4472.106 (Official Build) (64-bit).  I am uncertain if this bug exists in other browsers.

Refreshing the page allows things to work as expected (like link is changed to unlike and Ant-Green's link to a solution returns).

The above is all just my opinion on what you should do. 
    As with all advice you find on a random internet forum - you shouldn't blindly follow it.  Always test on a test server to see if there is negative side effects before making changes to live!

• Thanks for posting your issue and hopefully someone will answer soon.

This is an automated bump to increase visibility of your question.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply