Finished my MCITP on Friday

• MCITP: Database Administrator.

Glad that I've got that cert behind me now. It's mainly to open up doors since that isn't my title or only job function.

Not sure what direction I'll take next but I'm going to take it easy for a few days and the wife will love that.

• Congrats!

• Well Done !! Congrats !!

• Congratulations. Maybe some day I'll go for the certs. I've been working with SQL Server for 12 years, but never really had the time to do it.

• Congrates on passing MCITP certification.

Tayler

• Congrats on completing MCITP:DBA successfully.

I'm preparing for the same and could you please help me by suggesting the book, topics etc. My email id: rshyambabu@gmail.com

It would be grateful if you can lend your hand and guid me. Thanks!

Regards,

Shyam

• shyam (12/12/2008)

I'm preparing for the same and could you please help me by suggesting the book, topics etc.

The self-paced training kit is quite good.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • Yea, I just used the Self-passed training kit.

• Congratulations on getting your MCITP Database Administrator cert, I got mine the 4th December 2008 :cool::cool:

I'll go with 2008 sometime during 2010. Might go for the developer or BI cert next :hehe::hehe:

I used the Self paced kits for all my exams ;);)

MCITP: Database Administrator 2005
    MCTS SQL Server 2008
    MCP SQL 2012/2014
    MCSA SQL Server 2012/2014
    MCSE Data Management and Analytics

• Congrats on that. I went self paced, completed mine sometime in 2007, and I'm not sure it matters, but it was nice to get it done.

Now I guess I should upgrade to 2008. We'll see.

• Congratulations!

I am going to start working on my MCITP: Database Developer (I already have the Admin) now that I've finished my MBA.

I wonder if I'm ever going to get off this treadmill...

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply