Finding Unique Non-Repeating Random Numbers

• pete callaghan (8/22/2010)

Support the animated giff comment - they get do very old very quickly.

For those of you who are bothered, go to your Control Panel (top left of the page), Forum Settings, under Topic Display Options, uncheck the Show Avatars checkbox. Save your settings, and you're good to go.

Or, upgrade your computer. 😛

---------------------------------------------------------
    How best to post your question[/url]
    How to post performance problems[/url]
    Tally Table:What it is and how it replaces a loop[/url]

"stewsterl 80804 (10/16/2009)I guess when you stop and try to understand the solution provided you not only learn, but save yourself some headaches when you need to make any slight changes."

• I had no idea what that comment was supposed to mean. Since you replied, maybe you can explain it to me? @=)

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• Brandie Tarvin (8/23/2010)

I had no idea what that comment was supposed to mean. Since you replied, maybe you can explain it to me? @=)

Related to the PS on magarity's post

PS - I wish some people would have pity on my underpowered netbook and its tiny screen trying to render these pages and go easy on the animated gifs and 10 line sigs attached to one word comments

Actually, there's a Show Signatures checkbox there too, so if you wanted to disable both for your view, you could do so.

---------------------------------------------------------
    How best to post your question[/url]
    How to post performance problems[/url]
    Tally Table:What it is and how it replaces a loop[/url]

"stewsterl 80804 (10/16/2009)I guess when you stop and try to understand the solution provided you not only learn, but save yourself some headaches when you need to make any slight changes."

• jcrawf02 (8/23/2010)

Brandie Tarvin (8/23/2010)

I had no idea what that comment was supposed to mean. Since you replied, maybe you can explain it to me? @=)

Ah. Totally missed that. Thanks for the clarification.

And ditto on the editing the views to meet your personal preferences. That way you can have everything just the way you like it, or just the way your PC/Laptop/Netbook can handle it.

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• jcrawf02 (8/23/2010)

pete callaghan (8/22/2010)

Support the animated giff comment - they get do very old very quickly.

For those of you who are bothered, go to your Control Panel (top left of the page), Forum Settings, under Topic Display Options, uncheck the Show Avatars checkbox. Save your settings, and you're good to go.

Or, upgrade your computer. 😛

Heh.... guess it's a good thing I don't post my answers as animated gif's. 😛

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• Brandie Tarvin (8/23/2010)

jcrawf02 (8/23/2010)

Brandie Tarvin (8/23/2010)

Ah. Totally missed that. Thanks for the clarification.

And ditto on the editing the views to meet your personal preferences. That way you can have everything just the way you like it, or just the way your PC/Laptop/Netbook can handle it.

Cool... now I can build a banner GIF for a signature line with pork chop flicking demonstrations and all without crushing a lap top. 😛

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• If you're going to do pork chops, Jeff, you should include Peter Brady in your .gif. @=)

"Porkchops... and applesauce."

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply