Filtered Statistics

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Filtered Statistics

• Methinks there is a minor fail.

no options correct?

Good question, execution not so much

• I've chosen "Add a WHERE clause to your CREATE STATISTICS DDL", but all options are wrong. But the explanation is "You can use a WHERE clause with expression(s) just as you would for a filtered index."

Have a nice day,Christoph

• Same issue as last week; if I remember correctly it's not a high priority bug fix :(..

• I think i got it right but just cant be sure :p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The more you know, the more you know that you dont know

• Oops. 100% wrong again!

Maybe I should answer later in the day.

• All answers show as incorrect.  Since 79% of people chose the same response that I did, I'm going to assume that's the more accurate response out of the options.

• Somewhere in the back of my head I hear Steve singing:

"Oops, I did it again"

Just because you're right doesn't mean everybody else is wrong.

• CREATE STATISTICS BAD_QUESTIONS ON QUESTIONS WHERE  CORRECT_ANSWER IS NULL

Is that about right? 🙂

• Yeah, my fault. Didn't check the WHERE clause box as the answer. This new interface is a little tricky as I don't have a validation check and I can't see all answers at the same time, as I could before.

• ... and did those 124 who gave the correct answer get their point after all?

• Kinda makes me glad i was out of mobile range for a few days

• Talking of the new interface, the only way I seem to be able to get back to the list of questions is to click on QotD in the menu bar, but then many of the questions I'd already answered (correctly or incorrectly) appear as unanswered, i.e. the 'Answer This' link is active. I'm using Chrome for my browser.

Am I doing something wrong?

• Andreas P. Williams wrote:

... and did those 124 who gave the correct answer get their point after all?

Yes

• Lempster wrote:

Talking of the new interface, the only way I seem to be able to get back to the list of questions is to click on QotD in the menu bar, but then many of the questions I'd already answered (correctly or incorrectly) appear as unanswered, i.e. the 'Answer This' link is active. I'm using Chrome for my browser. Am I doing something wrong?

Please post issues here, not in a discussion of another topic: https://www.sqlservercentral.com/forums/forum/sqlservercentral-com/sqlservercentral-com-website-issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply