Feels like groundhog day...

• Is it just me, or is anyone else stuck on the QOD for the 18th?  I have tried loging out and then back in, but same thing...every time since the 18th that I try to answer a QOD, I end up at the answer page for the 18th.

Anyone?  Anyone?

aka "Paul"
    Non est ei similis.

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. ~ Albert Einstein

• That's strange. Have you gone here and picked other questions?

http://www.sqlservercentral.com/testcenter/qod.asp

• Yep!  I just went there again just seconds ago, and though it looks to me like the DATES on each of the questions is supposed to be an active link (they show up blue) there is no link when I hover or try to click on them.

I am signed in, though I tried signing out, clearing my browser cache, then closing and reopening the browser, going to the link in the daily email again, and coming back in, then logging back in.  Still no luck.

Am I the only one having this problem?  *L*  Though I guess Bill Murray was the only one having the "groundhog day" issue as well.  The sad part is that no matter what I learn each attempt, I am not able to use the knowledge on subsequent attempts.

This severely limits my long-term prospects of "winning the girl", dammit

aka "Paul"
    Non est ei similis.

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. ~ Albert Einstein

• WHEEEEE!!!  I just re-tried the whole sequence of events outlined in my previous post.

NOW I am able to get to the question for TODAY (which, of course, I aced - being as it is that I had a 50% likelihood of doing so )

However, when I go to the previous questions of the day page, I am still not able to click on any of them in order to answer them.  Is that the way the page is supposed to function?  Or are they just LISTED there, so that I can answer them in a vacuum of "you are correct" electronic kudos, and be forced to garner boosts to my flagging sense of self-worth using other, non-automated means?

aka "Paul"
    Non est ei similis.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply