Fantasy Football 2018

• Ray K - Thursday, September 20, 2018 11:48 AM

Luis Cazares - Thursday, September 20, 2018 11:25 AM

So, am I allowed to trash talk this week in Mexican Spanish?

Sure!  Although I don't know how effective it'd be if non-Spanish speakers (like me!) don't understand what you're saying!

Google Translate is your friend!

• Luis Cazares - Thursday, September 20, 2018 12:00 PM

Ray K - Thursday, September 20, 2018 11:48 AM

Sure!  Although I don't know how effective it'd be if non-Spanish speakers (like me!) don't understand what you're saying!

That's why I mentioned this week, as I'm facing the other Mexican in the league.

So when Andy and I face off, I suppose that means we'll have to trash talk in Korean!

(P.S. See you in Boston on Saturday, Andy!)

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• SQLDCH - Thursday, September 20, 2018 12:25 PM

Por favor!

Use this one:
    "Su equipo juega como viejas que han perdido la vista"

I could think more on something like:
    "Tu equipo corre más lento que discurso de AMLO"

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Sheez!!!  Pretty much everyone not named Deshaun Watson is letting me down!!!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• I finally got my first win, my first game over 100 points and the Ravens won yesterday.
    The only thing that could make this Monday better is if the Steelers lose tonight. 😀

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

• Pulled that one out, barely.  Steelers squeak by and Connor put up at least 3 more points than Barber.  Here's to 3 - 0.

El Jerry, make sure to update your team.  Freeman has been out for the last 2 weeks.

Battle of the Brits went to the Surfer, with Rodders taking a flyer on Josh Gordon (curiously).

Still 4 undefeated teams with 3 winless.  No bell curve yet.

Bolts vs Ditka should be a fun one this week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH - Tuesday, September 25, 2018 12:37 PM

Pulled that one out, barely.  Steelers squeak by and Connor put up at least 3 more points than Barber.  Here's to 3 - 0.

El Jerry, make sure to update your team.  Freeman has been out for the last 2 weeks.

Battle of the Brits went to the Surfer, with Rodders taking a flyer on Josh Gordon (curiously).

Looks like Steve needs to put Big Ben against you.  That will make your game interesting as well.

• Definite mixed emotions.  'Long as he throws all TDs to Connor and not AB, it should be okay =[p

• SQLDCH - Tuesday, September 25, 2018 12:54 PM

Definite mixed emotions.  'Long as he throws all TDs to Connor and not AB, it should be okay =[p

I'm hoping neither of them will score. :hehe:

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:

• Luis Cazares - Tuesday, September 25, 2018 1:04 PM

SQLDCH - Tuesday, September 25, 2018 12:54 PM

Definite mixed emotions.  'Long as he throws all TDs to Connor and not AB, it should be okay =[p

I'm hoping neither of them will score. :hehe:

I dont think you'll have too much to worry about.  The Steelers D can't stop my grandma and her walker from crossing the street.

• Lynn Pettis - Tuesday, September 25, 2018 12:42 PM

Looks like Steve needs to put Big Ben against you.  That will make your game interesting as well.

Or get a new team. Ugh, last week was rough

• Brady makes me sad.  

I'm almost ready to start a different QB!

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor - Tuesday, September 25, 2018 4:08 PM

Lynn Pettis - Tuesday, September 25, 2018 12:42 PM

Or get a new team. Ugh, last week was rough

I may have won again this week, but it was a rough one as well.  Dropped over 60 points from last week.  Closer to my first week.

• SQLDCH - Tuesday, September 25, 2018 12:37 PM

Pulled that one out, barely.  Steelers squeak by and Connor put up at least 3 more points than Barber.  Here's to 3 - 0.

Yeah spotted the injury too late and my benched player had already played! Would have won otherwise. Massive oops.

Rodders...

• rodjkidd - Wednesday, September 26, 2018 4:40 AM

SQLDCH - Tuesday, September 25, 2018 12:37 PM

Yeah spotted the injury too late and my benched player had already played! Would have won otherwise. Massive oops.

Rodders...

Ugh, I hate that.  I almost missed some Pickem picks last week, thankfully logged in late Saturday night and got 'em updated.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 324 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply