Fantasy Football 2015

• Lynn Pettis (10/5/2015)

roryp 96873 (10/5/2015)

Lynn Pettis (10/5/2015)

Can anyone tell me what PUP means? I The definition must be snake because I can't seem to find it and it is going to bite me.

Physically unable to perform.

It means your guy isn't playing. 😛

Well, he's playing the bench just fine. 😛

Ah yes, he has as many yards and touchdowns as you and I do in the NFL this year. Why don't I see my name at the bottom of the leaderboard with him?

• That's a list I hope I'm never on. "Physically unable to perform" sounds very un-manly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • It's a sad day when someone can have the second highest score for the week and lose. By the way, not me.

• Ya, kind of a lame week overall. Only two teams over 100 points. Stupid Kam Chancellor...

• And THIS is EXACTLY why I picked up Sam Bradford last night. I had a gut feeling that this was going to happen.

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Missed a couple weeks, been a busy man. Here's a preview of week 6:

Matchups of the week:

Old Cattonians (3-2) vs NFL Soldiers (4-1)

Rodders is 3-2 and has made his first Matchup of the Week posting! While not producing huge numbers, his tenacity is fueled by the gutty play of Rivers, Lynch and the Arizona defense. The Soldiers continue to march behind their general Rodgers and their colonel Seattle (with private Jones doing the dirty work). The outcome could determine division leadership for both teams.

SQL Bolts (3-2) vs British Bulldogs (3-2)

The winner of this battle will be atop the Bulk Logged division. Both teams are hoping for consistent play from their QBs and outbursts from their role players. The Bolts' horse is Demarius Thomas, could be a rough day in Cleveland with an aging Manning and stout Cleveland D (doh, he has them running too). The Bulldogs love Peterson at home against the Chiefs.

Others:

SSC Steelers (3-2) vs Mexicanos (1-4)

Steelers need a victory to remain in the hunt for the Simple division. Demarco Murray may be back to an expectant form and could fuel a juggernaut offense...or lay eggs for Easter. Mexicanos have questions in Peyton and AB (Mike Vick is not good) and has to make moves to update his WR core.

Ditka (2-3) vs SELECT Wins INTO (2-3)

Ditka has a solid set of WRs with a question mark at QB (which Kaep will show up?). SELECT's QB may be old, may be injured or may put up 40 points. Any team with Lev Bell has to be respected; the newly added Chacandrick West may make this a laugher. Ditka hopes Jimmy Graham lives up to the hype.

Select * (3-2) vs Way0utWest Cowboys (1-4)

Select has been steady but has some serious issues at RB. The Cowboys have had heartbreaking losses and bad luck, this week could be a turnaround, riding a huge output from his RBs. Select needs Brady to continue to carry his team.

Orange Engineers (2-3) vs Prestige Worldwide (3-2)

The Engineers have put up the third most points in the league with very little to show for it in his team record. He's hoping for a change of Luck (healthy and hungry against the Patriots at home) and Hyde to gallop against the Ravens. Prestige boasts the top spot in points for (got beat down last week though) and is projected to score 110+. He's solid all around...this could come down to TE play.

Make sure those lineups are set!

• Sheez. I need three field goals and an extra point from Josh Brown tonight to win my matchup. C'mon, G-men!

That would really stink if I scored the second most points in the league this week -- and lost!!!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

• Ray K (10/19/2015)

Sheez. I need three field goals and an extra point from Josh Brown tonight to win my matchup. C'mon, G-men!

That would really stink if I scored the second most points in the league this week -- and lost!!!

Ya, you've been pretty snakebitten this season so far. Just keep up your losing ways through next week, then I'll start to feel sorry for you. :hehe:

• roryp 96873 (10/19/2015)

Ray K (10/19/2015)

Sheez. I need three field goals and an extra point from Josh Brown tonight to win my matchup. C'mon, G-men!

Ya, you've been pretty snakebitten this season so far. Just keep up your losing ways through next week, then I'll start to feel sorry for you. :hehe:

😛

• Not a good week for me, but then again when you make some changes to the team and then realize you only have 8 eligible players, what do you expect 😉

Cheers,

Rodders...

• SQLDCH (10/14/2015)

SQL Bolts (3-2) vs British Bulldogs (3-2)

The winner of this battle will be atop the Bulk Logged division. The Bulldogs love Peterson at home against the Chiefs.

Never realised he would have forgotten how to play, absolute disaster. Gutted!

• :crying:

• ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Frustration: scoring the second most points in the league -- and LOSING!!!

@#$%^&*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ray K (10/20/2015)

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Frustration: scoring the second most points in the league -- and LOSING!!!

@#$%^&*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if it makes you feel any better, you just barely got the second most points.

• Lots of good games this weekend, make sure your lineups are set!

Matchup of the week is Select * (4-2) vs Prestige Worldwide (4-2). NFL Soldiers is tops in the league at 5-1 but there's still a lot of room to maneuver for the rest of the divisions and the wildcard.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 139 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply