Excel source error after windows update

• Hi,

I have SSIS package that reads data from Excel file and load into sql server.

The package is running successfully so far. Recently, my laptop restarted with windows updates.

Since that time I am getting error at Excel Source

The AcquireConnection method call to the connection manager "Survey_Titles_File_Conn" failed with error code 0xC0202009

When I double click Excel source and click Preview, I can see data. When I run the package I am getting above error.

I have changed project properties "Run64BitRuntime = FALSE

How can I resolve this error

• According to Googling, that error code means that the connection failed to the file, normally is because it does not exist. Is the file name dynamic? If so, have you set the DelayValidation property to True?

If this isn't applicable, what are all the related errors, as SSIS tends to provide the full information over several of them.

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

• Are you seeing the error when running the package from VS? If not, how are you running it?

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• Yes, I am running from VS

It is working until yesterday. Nothing changed in the package

• I have deployed to SSISDB and executed from there. Surprisingly, it has executed successfully.

Why is this problem in VS?

• Presumably you have the ACE drivers installed on your PC?

Do you have 32-bit, 64-bit or both?

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• I have 64 bit(as part of Office 365) and also 32 bit(AccessDatabaseEngine.exe)

• As that is the case, you shouldn't have to change Run64BitRuntime.

I've run out of ideas right now, sorry.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply