Exam 98-364 Database Fundamentals

• sbostic

SSC Veteran

Does anyone know of any good study materials out there for this exam? This is for the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification, I decided to start with this rather than dive right into an MCSA and found from a practice exam that it is actually quite challenging for a relative newcomer to SQL but I cannot find any good training books or pdf's, etc..

• FridayNightGiant

SSCertifiable

Try some of the courses on the MS Virtual Academy.

This one is probably best suited

https://mva.microsoft.com/en-US/training-courses/database-fundamentals-8243

• bmg002

SSC-Insane

I recently took this test and pass first try.

The training I went with was uCertify.com. The price was decent and the content was exactly how I learn. They do it by giving you a LOT of stuff to read and then testing you on what you read. It is multiple choice (like the actual certificate) and I felt it tested all of the skills required for the 98-364 exam.

uCertify does it with mostly walls of text, but I found that the tests they had after each section and then again at the end covered pretty much everything on the actual exam.

• sbostic

SSC Veteran

Thanks for the information!

• bmg002

SSC-Insane

sbostic (9/30/2016)

Thanks for the information!

Have you gone for your MTA yet? If so, how'd you do?

• sbostic

SSC Veteran

Unfortunately I did not. We had started a Company study group and completed some study aids we found from Microsoft but then as usual work got in the way and I put it on the back shelf, but we plan on starting the study group up again in the new year and buckling down.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply