error while executing executing sql script file

• Hi everyone...

I have a scenario like this,i have a dll file and i call that file to my package through scriptask and that dll file is creating one .sql file.Now i want to bring that file and needs to execute,each time running the package the dll file is creating one .sql file and it is saving with latest modified date,ihave to bring the latest .sql file and needs to execute.Can any one help me on this....

Regards..
    guru12

• Guru,

What is it that you wish to achieve?

Why are you using a dll to create a SQL script?

Raunak J

• HI Raunak...

Actual my requirement is we have a oltp source,so we want to create a staging oltp.It is replica of original oltp,if any thing changes in original OLTP the changes should affect to Staging oLTP also.For My architechture has written some .net code and gave a dll file and asked me to call that dll file in ssis package.I have taken scripttask and and created some package variables like filename ,source database ,destination database etc like that.Now actual problem is when i run my script task the dll file is creating one .sql file,if any changes have done in original OLtp this .sql file will capture .when ever i run my script task it will create a new .sql file .so I have to cature the latest .sql file and needs to execute.How i can achieve this ,please give any suggestion.

Regards..
    guru12

• Hi guru12,

you have to show the .sql file to get an idea of how you should go abt it .

Thanks & Regards,

Amar Sale

BI Developer
    SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, IBM Cognos, IBM Infosphere Cubing services, Crystal reports, IBM DB2, SQL Server, T-SQL
    Please visit... ApplyBI

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply