Error when running Execute SQL Task

• Hi,

I had migrated DTS 2000 package to SSIS package. I am getting the following error While running the SSIS package:

[Execute SQL Task] Error: Executing the query "EXEC BIW_SetStatus 'AILA0569971', 'U'" failed with the following error: "[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Invalid cursor state". Possible failure reasons: Problems with the query, "ResultSet" property not set correctly, parameters not set correctly, or connection not established correctly.

Can anybody help me to solve this one.

Regards,

Suresh

KSB
    -----------------------------
    Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Knowledge and happiness never decreases by being shared.” - Buddha

• Hard to tell without actually seeing the query that fails including the tables involved.

Please read and follow the first link in my signature on how to post data.

Lutz
    A pessimist is an optimist with experience.

How to get fast answers to your question[/url]
    How to post performance related questions[/url]
    Links for Tally Table [/url] , Cross Tabs [/url] and Dynamic Cross Tabs [/url], Delimited Split Function[/url]

• Hi,

Thanks for your response. I have changed connection from ODBC to ADO.NET. Now it started working.

KSB
    -----------------------------
    Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Knowledge and happiness never decreases by being shared.” - Buddha

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply