ERROR IN SSIS

• I have package i am running and i get the below once a week

i am inserting data through lookup i (look up match output) in sql 2008 database..

Error: Directing the row to the error output failed with error code 0x80070057.

[SSIS.Pipeline] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PROCESSINPUTFAILED. The ProcessInput method on component "Insert 1" (3223) failed with error code 0xC0209022 while processing input "OLE DB Destination Input" (3236). The identified component returned an error from the ProcessInput method. The error is specific to the component, but the error is fatal and will cause the Data Flow task to stop running. There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.

[SSIS.Pipeline] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PROCESSINPUTFAILED. The ProcessInput method on component "Merge Join 3 1" (3039) failed with error code 0xC0047020 while processing input "Merge Join Left Input" (3044). The identified component returned an error from the ProcessInput method. The error is specific to the component, but the error is fatal and will cause the Data Flow task to stop running. There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.

Any idea

Shaun

• Is the lookup component the one that fails? How do you handle non-matching rows?

Need an answer? No, you need a question
    My blog at https://sqlkover.com.
    MCSE Business Intelligence - Microsoft Data Platform MVP

• It fails when it inserts from look up with match output .but

i just removed space from 1 column and when succesess but did not update as gave me the error below:

[Lookup 2 [3285]] Warning: The component "Lookup 2" (3285) encountered duplicate reference key values when caching reference data. This error occurs in Full Cache mode only. Either remove the duplicate key values, or change the cache mode to PARTIAL or NO_CACHE.

• Shaun2012 (10/8/2013)

It fails when it inserts from look up with match output .but

i just removed space from 1 column and when succesess but did not update as gave me the error below:

[Lookup 2 [3285]] Warning: The component "Lookup 2" (3285) encountered duplicate reference key values when caching reference data. This error occurs in Full Cache mode only. Either remove the duplicate key values, or change the cache mode to PARTIAL or NO_CACHE.

This is not an error, it is a warning. This should not fail your package.

• ok.. but when i execute it it goes to green but when it reaches to the look up the package complets but i see the look up is still in yellow..

Shaun

• Shaun2012 (10/8/2013)

ok.. but when i execute it it goes to green but when it reaches to the look up the package complets but i see the look up is still in yellow..

Shaun

Do not look at the colors. Do not trust the BIDS designer. Ever.

Look at the progress window to find out if the package has succesfully finished or not.

• k.. thanks koen..

Shaun

• I am getting somewhat similar error but in script component of SSIS package which is populating data by generating csv files. Can someone pls help me in this. Is this due to some column getting null value something.. for e.g.: cmd.CommandText += "[Insd_Driver] = '" + Row.DCNVASCIItoUnicodeandDateTimetoDateInsdDriver.Replace("'", "''") + "', ";

[Script Component [620]] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
     at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ScriptComponentHost.HandleUserException(Exception e)
     at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ScriptComponentHost.ProcessInput(Int32 inputID, PipelineBuffer buffer)
     at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostProcessInput(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper100 wrapper, Int32 inputID, IDTSBuffer100 pDTSBuffer, IntPtr bufferWirePacket) 
     [SSIS.Pipeline] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PROCESSINPUTFAILED. The ProcessInput method on component "Script Component" (620) failed with error code 0x80004003 while processing input "Input 0" (631). The identified component returned an error from the ProcessInput method. The error is specific to the component, but the error is fatal and will cause the Data Flow task to stop running. There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply