Error 7884

• I have been receiving the following error for 2 days now and I cannot seem to find the root source of the problem:

Date8/20/2015 12:55:50 AM

LogSQL Server (Current - 8/20/2015 7:00:00 AM)

Sourcespid94

Error: 7884, Severity: 20, State: 1. (Params:). The error is printed in terse mode because there was error during formatting. Tracing, ETW, notifications etc are skipped.

I have conducted extensive research on random blogs and various documents only to realize that there is really no "clear cut answer". I have found blogs that state that I should look at the previous error, but it appears that there are no other errors. I also found another blog that which states that there was a bug in a stored procedure which required some modifications in SQL Server 2005. I am currently running SQL Server 2012 and the bug was already repaired when I checked the SP.

Has anyone else received this error?

• ARC211 (8/20/2015)

I have been receiving the following error for 2 days now and I cannot seem to find the root source of the problem:

Date8/20/2015 12:55:50 AM

LogSQL Server (Current - 8/20/2015 7:00:00 AM)

Sourcespid94

Error: 7884, Severity: 20, State: 1. (Params:). The error is printed in terse mode because there was error during formatting. Tracing, ETW, notifications etc are skipped.

I have conducted extensive research on random blogs and various documents only to realize that there is really no "clear cut answer". I have found blogs that state that I should look at the previous error, but it appears that there are no other errors. I also found another blog that which states that there was a bug in a stored procedure which required some modifications in SQL Server 2005. I am currently running SQL Server 2012 and the bug was already repaired when I checked the SP.

Has anyone else received this error?

Quick question, can you provide some details on what is connecting to this server?

😎

• A few clients will connect directly, but the majority of users pass though an application that is managed on a Citrix Server.

• The errors seem to be very sporadic. Sometimes hours between, while other times minutes apart.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply