Erro in Trans.Repl. setup.

• Hello, I am setting up new transactional replication. It stops at particular table by saying

Error 2705: Column names in each table muct be unique. Column name say(reason_code) in table say(table1) is specified more than once. Cannot ROLLBACK sp_MSmakeconflicttable.

No transaction or savepoint of that name was found.

Transaction count after EXECUTE indicates that a COMMIT or ROLLBACK TRANSACTION statement is missing. Previous count = 1, current count = 2. transaction count after EXECUTE indicates that a COMMIT or ROLLBACK TRANSACTION is missing. Previous count = 0, current count = 1. sp_MSMakeconflicttable(debug). xp_execresultset failed.

Please help me. THANKS.

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• Havent seen that before. Tried backing up and starting from scratch? You're doing plain transactional, no queued or immediate updates?

Andy

http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/awarren/

• Thanks for looking into it. I am still having this problem, I don't know why? This 1 table is the only one giving me problem. I will try again and see if I find any solution. I will update here. Thanks.

• I resolved this issue. Problem was, when replication creates conflict table it creates a column called 'reason_code' and I was trying to publish a table which already has this column name. I renamed the column and now everything is fine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply